Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy busy busy...

I am ashamed at how rarely I have been posting lately....and amazed that there are only 11 more sleeps until Christmas - both signs of the busyness going on around our home lately. Baking, crafting, decorating, visiting, lettering and stamping, calling, playing, cleaning, shovelling, sewing, knitting (yes, a whole lot of knitting) and generally being festive. I love this season, especially when I manage to get caught up in the activities, but manage to avoid all of the stress. These days I am managing about a 75 / 25 split between being jolly and being stressed. Not too bad. The good news is that I have managed to keep all of next week appointment-free. I plan to make sure that any last minute shopping is done this week, so taht all of next week can be a stay-at-home-and-enjoy-the season kind of week, although still with a fair bit of knitting, I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment