Monday, November 23, 2009

Beavers Swim Up


Tonight was William's swim-up ceremony at Beavers. He is so proud to have graduated up to being a Blue Tail, and was telling me as he was getting ready for bed that this means now he is responsible for helping the younger Brown Tails. He is having such a great time with this group, and he can't wait until Cub Scouts where he can start to earn badges. I know that others have had mixed experiences with Beavers, but I have to say that our local group is fabulous. The leaders are wonderful, the kids have a great time, and they are exceptionally connected to our little community. Charlie is chomping at the bit to start next year, and I am looking forward to an hour to myself every Monday evening - talk about a win-win!
Good-night Beavers - busy building tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment