Thursday, September 30, 2010

So much to tell..

So much to tell you all, and no time to do it in. I thought I would chime in here just long enough to say that we are all still alive and doing well, but just a little too busy for our liking (or for blogging!). We have been working at home, enjoying the lovely fall weather, playing with friends, and having adventures. There was a trip to the Stratford Festival, the years first building co-op, a ground water festival, beautiful sun rise photos, and likely more that I have forgotten. And all of those lovely pictures still sitting on my camera. SIGH. Still, the weekend looks like it may offer up some 'down time', especially if the neighbourhood kids want to play.

Until then, I hope that you are all enjoying adventures of your own !!

No comments:

Post a Comment