Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ground Water Festival

This is the first year that the boys and I have made it to a ground water festival, although I have wanted to for a few years now. Here are some miscellaneous pics...









and one silly story. So there we are, 3 parents, and a handful of kids. We are at (now pay attention, this is very important) a Groundwater Festival. There is a very shallow river running through the park. The kids head towards it, as kids will. Ankle deep water, kids 5 years and older, and parents fully supervising. And we are told, in no uncertain terms, that there is to be no playing near the water. I swear, it is true. I think I would have laughed out loud, if it wouldn't have been so obviously rude. Sigh. I guess just in case I needed another reason to home school, it is so that we can explore places like that on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment