When I am having a rough day, it is always wonderful to take a moment to think about all of the reasons that I am thankful for this day...
* Blue sky and sunshine, after grey clouds and rain
* 14 jars of homemade strawberry jam ready for the shelves
* Little boys who say please and thank you without having to be reminded
* Three beautiful new foals on the farm up the street
* A 20-minute stop (on my own!!) at the farmers market this afternoon
* Sweet peas harvested fresh from the garden
* Reading Harry Potter with William
* Big bowls of strawberries and cream (yum!)
* An early bedtime tonight
* The fact that even today, I can find a few minutes to write these words....