Sunday, June 20, 2010

Be Flex-able, Mama!!

I have big plans to start exploring Canadian history by learning a little bit about aboriginal culture this summer. I decided that today was a good day to start, and thought that I would share a bit about how things progressed....

Mama: Hey boys, come on in here and take a look at this...
Boys: Just a minute!!!!!!!
Mama:Boys!!
Charlie: I just want to show William my birthday present...
William: It's really neat!
Mama: What is it?
Charlie: It is a earth and a moon that goes around it.
Mama: That's....
Charlie: I want to paint it now.
William: And I want to paint mine - the one with all of the planets.
Mama: Ummmm..
William: Don't worry, I can get it!!
Mama: But I was thinking...
William: Charlie, I can help you open the paint
Charlie: Thanks William - I know about some books with stars and space stuff in them...
William: You get the books and I will get the water for the brushes. Mom, can you help me with what colors the planets are?
Mom: Well, I guess I could, but I was thinking....
Charlie: Look at my earth - this is a big storm, and this is the water, and this is where the sun is shining on it, and I want to make the moon so it will glow in the dark...
Mama: (Sigh). So..... did you guys know that last night was the summer solstice?




No comments:

Post a Comment