Thursday, September 3, 2009

We are here, we are here, we are here!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted... Aunt Delche even e-mailed to make sure we were all right.....so I thought I better take a minute to check in. We are all happy, healthy, and well here, if a little too busy for my tastes. Last week saw us with a full house, as four (yes, 4) of a good friends' kids spent some time with us. Let me tell you, I am used to being a little outnumbered by children, but having 6 children ages 6 and under is a whole new world!! They are wonderful kids (mine and hers) and I even got to pull out my baby sling and get some snuggle time with Charlotte, a sweet little just-turned-one year old. As for this week, somehow it has just slipped away from me. We have been busy (fall fairs, and caving and LEGO, Oh my!) but obviously not busy blogging. But there are only 2 days left in the work week, and then a lovely 3-day weekend waiting for us, full of bright, fun-filled days, and cool relaxing evenings catching up here.

Hope you are all well,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment