Monday, June 8, 2009

It has finally happened....

Please, my friends, take pity on me. It has finally happened....the boys have discovered the 'copying game'. Basically, this spells the end of my sanity until they (hopefully?) outgrow this stage. Until then, you can most likely find me hiding in the bathroom with the door locked. Here is a brief snippet of conversation from our home today:

Charlie: Mommy, what is for breakfast?
William: Mommy, what is for breakfast?
C: I want pancakes.
W: I want pancakes.
C: Stop copying me!
W: Stop copying me!
C: Stop it!!
W: Stop it!!
C: Mommy, William is copying me!!
W: Mommy, William is copying me!!
C: William!!!!!
W: William!!!!
C: MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get the picture. Hey, you are all interested in kids...anyone want to come over and play today?? Please????

No comments:

Post a Comment