Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here we go....

I guess that one would have to question the wisdom of someone who has such a hate-hate relationship with computers attempting to start a blog, but what the hell - why not catch up with the times, right? My hope is that this will be a way to keep more in touch with friends and family who might want more regular updates on William and Charlie's adventrues, or who might just want some sort of distraction from the work that they are really supposed to be doing on the computer.

I cannot guarantee that I will post all that regularely, but I am going to try. It will be so nice to have a place where Jim, the boys and I can look back on all the wonders of these years, so I will try to keep it full of up to date photos and posts.

For all of you who have been nagging for me to get on Facebook, this is the best that you are going to get - Enjoy!

Jo

2 comments:

  1. let's see if this comment thing works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I look forward to the stories. Fantastic pics too. Compliments to the photographer :)
    -lrt

    ReplyDelete