Friday, January 24, 2014

Missing This Space...

I can't believe that my lost post was in June of 2013.  I know it has been a while, but seriously!  I have been missing this space a lot lately, partly because it is such a nice way to log what we are up to and to keep connected to family and friends far away.  I also realize that, on those days when work, busyness, and life as a whole draw me away from our homeschooling journey, this space reminds me how much our learning happens all of the time, regardless of what I do (or don't do) to orchestrate it. 

So, I hope that you will forgive the huge chronological gap in postings, and bear with me as I try to catch up!

What's so fascinating, and frustrating, and great about life is that you're constantly stating over, all the time, and I love that.
~Billy Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment